domingo, 12 de marzo de 2017

your say 2

CSGO SKINS.

First of all I'm a CSGO player and I spend money on it. So I'm not a example to follow.
Today I'm goingn to talk about the skins in this game.

The good specs of this game is that if you buy skins you didn't to kill more you didn't have a bonus of hurt for buy this skins and the game is only focused in the aim of the players.
The second one is if you have lucky you can win money in this game and you cand put it into your wallet.

The bad specs are I don't understand why the skins of the guns are so expensive i know that the market is like the exchange so if there are more demand of skins than the players have the price is going to up and if there are more guns than the people who buys the price of that is going to down.

For example the hyperbeast that is a skin deigned by a famous designer is cheaper than the knight camo who was designed by someones in valve. So if someone can explain me thet I would be grateful


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario